At Rockledge You’ll Find
Mountains + Lake + River + YOU
Rockledge is where it all comes together — where the Nantahala River flows into Fontana Lake at our exclusive mountain community. Here’s a look at our private Rockledge Marina with it’s double-deck dock, boat slips and picnic park.
- Over 200 acres with limited homesites
- Large, wooded homesites – one to seven acres – priced from the $100s to the $300s
- Gated Entrances with our south entrance connecting directly to Nantahala Outdoor Center
- Private Rockledge Lodge – Beamed, with great stone fireplaces, fitness center, kids game room (Playstation and Xbox), toddler “wilderness training” playground, events kitchen, outdoor grille and social center
- Private community dock and boat slips on Fontana Lake available only to property owners
- Underground utilities
- Water guarantee
- Septic permits provided at closing
- Wide, all-season roads
- Master plan incorporating large areas of forested green space
- Thoughtful covenants designed to protect your investment and the lush environment
- Hiking and biking trails within Rockledge connect directly to the Appalachian Trail
The Rockledge Lodge
The Rockledge Lodge, with stone fireplaces, a well-equipped fitness center, events kitchen, kids’ game room and toddler wilderness training center provides perfect and easy additional space for family entertainment and enjoying the vistas that go forever. Or maybe just relax, catch up on Facebook and listen to some cool music and the mountain breezes. more, our 6 mile Flint Ridge mountain biking trail intersects with both the Rockledge trails and the Appalachian Trail. Just think of the possibilities!
The Flint Ridge Trail
One of the many great trails running though Rockledge!
Nantahala Outdoor Center
Our Rockledge location is made even more appealing by our neighbor. The famous whitewater Nantahala Outdoor Center “NOC” shares our mountain through our south gate and Rockledge owners have full privileges there. The NOC zip lines, tennis courts, whitewater rafting and kayaking are at your doorstep. Nantahala Outdoor Center was named “One of the Best Outfitters on Earth” by National Geographic Adventures and is the preferred destination for countless outdoor adventure lovers including Olympic kayakers who train here.
55 Main St.
Bryson City, NC 28713